Silat was founded on the concept that a smaller and weaker person can defend themselves against a bigger and stronger opponent through the use of proper technique.
It utilises the concepts of leverage and technique to strike de-stabilise and damage before applying joint locks and choke holds to your opponent.
One of the most underrated and misunderstood concepts in Silat is how to use your opponents weight and intent against them!
Many of these techniques were developed deep in the jungles of Malaysia and other parts of South East Asia and it can be difficult for people around the world to get their hands on these secrets.
Some of these secrets are so devastating I wanted to develop a way for ANYONE to discover them.
Through our online training series and Accelerated training course you can discover these ancient techniques without ever leaving your house or at least the country!
Malaysian Silat Techniques Straight From the Source
Some of the highlights from this series include:
• Gayong harimau buah pukulan maut
• Pukulan And pukulan Madura techniques and principles
• Silat Lincah basic buah and buah Pecahan..
• Langkah Mati- the deadly footwork known only to a few silat guru,that we think will give you an advantage in almost any situation!!
• Drills for evasion and blocking.. “With a step you live.. with a step you die” make sure you avoid langkah silap.. wrong stepping that may put you in grave danger!!
And this is just the tip of the iceberg!
Let’s take your Martial arts to the next level, contact me TODAY…